You’ve decided to use Facebook Live to grow your audience and make a better connection with them. That’s brilliant news, because including Facebook Live in your marketing strategy will help you boost your business and increase brand recognition. Before you embed your next FB Live into a blog post, you need to consider how you’re going to make the most of this amazing opportunity.
In this post I’m going to share with you 8 Facebook Live strategies to grow your business.
- Be Authentic – One of the most important things in business today is authentic. Authenticity is much more than just a buzzword that’s confused with integrity. Because there is so many dubious practices in business, it makes it all the more important for your business to be open with your audience. Authenticity helps build trust, which will create more buyers, but only if you reach the right audience.
- Give viewers the VIP Experience — Let your audience see an insider’s view of what helps you achieve success. When you do, it makes them feel included. This leads them to like and trust you. When your audience trusts you, they buy more from you. Livestreaming into your Facebook groups will fuel your VIP experience, and if its exclusive content just for them then you’ll start to nurture superfans.
- Be Present – When you use Facebook Live to answer questions from your audience, you seem more available to your audience in comparison to say a You Tube video. This is a great way to look your customers in the eye and answer their questions. Never under estimate the personal touch.
- Remain Positive – When you conduct live events things will go wrong. Technology doesn’t always work as advertised, and mistakes happen. You’re going to trip over your words; you’re going to sneeze at the wrong time, the dog will bark and the postman that never delivers after lunch will ring the bell just as you’ve got into your stride. That’s okay, just remain positive and you’ll connect with your audience. They’ll realise you’re just like them, with the same distractions and interruptions and you’ll inspire them to take the next steps.
- Ask Questions – You know, as the expert, you’ll be answering questions from your audience, but you should also use the opportunity Facebook Live brings to ask questions. When you ask questions you involve your viewers. This will make them more invested in your success and they feel like they’re part of your business.
- Acknowledge Customers – A good use of Facebook Live is to shout out to some of your best customers when appropriate. Tell them live “thank you” so that others hear about them. This is a great way to spread good will, show social proof and introduce the amazing people you work with to your viewers.
- Networking – Believe it or not, using Facebook Live is also a good way to network. As your recorded live event is shared, people will feel as if they know you more. Open up your Facebook page so that the public can watch your events, and you’ll get even more people converted to sign up for your list, if of course, that’s your goal.
- Collaboration – Use Facebook Live to host events with others. Team up with other business owners to promote each other via your live events. You can set up a private Facebook group, and do live events to work on any project that you do together.
Using Facebook Live for your business will help you to improve (or grow) your reputation. It gets the word out about your products and or services, and enables you to start sales conversations around objections and who you work with.
Facebook Live will also enable you to expand your reach fast without having to send your audience to a new platform, and they don’t have to download another app or learn a new technology in order to be there.
Facebook Live is easy to use in order to grow your business. Will you give it a try?
KevinShow me the FB Live Guide